Friday, February 22, 2008

To Blog, Or Not To Blog...

I am so not in the Moment. Apparently.
I caught this one thing on, I'm pretty sure it was on http://www.wired.com/
an interview with this guy who was supposedly (allegedly) the original blogger, the guy who invented the idea, or the first one to ever do it, or something, & he was this longhaired freak from somewhere near Mountainaire, New Mexico (there was a picture of him), & he was saying something to the effect of: a blog is like a record of where you have been on the Internet, so it is a series of links of where you have been, & he said "if you have more original content than links on your blog, then you need to learn some humility" or something like that. I can't seem to find that post so I can't post a link to the sonofabitch...I tried, I swear tagod.
That made me feel even more uncomfortable than I already did about being on the Internet already. There was a picture of him, he was (is) a longhaired freak wearing a funny cap looking like someone I would totally get along with, but.....

No comments: